- Study Finds Heavy or Binge Drinking by Younger Adults a Key Factor in Alcohol-Related Deathsby Kenny Martin on November 22, 2022 at 10:00 pm
Looking at Americans 20 to 64 years old, researchers link alcohol to one in five deaths, mostly attributable to binge drinking, among adults under 50
- Fraud Trial Roils Bordeauxby Suzanne Mustacich on November 21, 2022 at 6:20 pm
For several years, a group of wine professionals trucked in millions of bottles worth of Spanish wine and used false documents to transform it into Bordeaux
- Scarpetta Opens New Outpost in Tokyoby Aaron Romano, Julia Larson on November 17, 2022 at 7:31 pm
The restaurant group’s first location in Asia is part of a larger global expansion. Plus, an Eleven Madison Park alum debuts his own spot in La Jolla and SingleThread Farms announces a new wine director
- Late-Season Frost Wreaks Havoc on Argentina Vineyardsby Aaron Romano on November 15, 2022 at 2:50 pm
A mix of freezing nights and warm days harmed vines throughout the country, but winemakers don’t yet know the extent of the damage
- ‘Straight Talk’ Podcast Episode 2 Spotlights Mondavi Legacy with Exclusive Interviewson November 11, 2022 at 4:40 pm
Host James Molesworth shares never-before-heard conversations with Wine Spectator editor and publisher Marvin R. Shanken, Continuum Estate co-founder Tim Mondavi, international winemaking star Paul Hobbs and more
- WIN Expo 2022: Technology, Sustainability and Leadership in the Seminar Sessionsby Barbara Barrielle on November 25, 2022 at 2:00 pm
This year’s seminar tracks challenge accepted norms with new communication methods and unexpected product presentations. Plus, using technology to enhance sustainability is just good business practice. By Barbara Barrielle The The post WIN Expo 2022: Technology, Sustainability and Leadership in the Seminar Sessions appeared first on Wine Industry Advisor.
- Afternoon Brief, November 23rdby Editor on November 23, 2022 at 11:15 pm
It’s Official: Coloradans Will Be Able to Buy Wine in Grocery, Convenience Stores Starting in March: Grocery and convenience stores with a license to sell beer can begin selling wine March 1. That’s approximately 1,819 licensees as of June 2021… The post Afternoon Brief, November 23rd appeared first on Wine Industry Advisor.
- Sipwell Appointed Exclusive Global Travel Retail Partner for Dictador Fine & Rare Rangeby Press Release on November 23, 2022 at 6:51 pm
Mikołów, Poland, 23/11/22, SipWell Brands, the rapidly emerging specialist UK-based Global Travel Retail Distribution drinks agency has been appointed as the exclusive distribution partner for ultra-premium aged rum Dictador across The post Sipwell Appointed Exclusive Global Travel Retail Partner for Dictador Fine & Rare Range appeared first on Wine Industry Advisor.
- The Startup Winechain Strengthens Its ‘Major International Wine Estates’ Teamby Press Release on November 23, 2022 at 5:23 pm
After having raised some €6 million as of September 1, 2022, WINECHAIN, the NFT platform for fine wine estates, continues its worldwide development. Antoine Pétrus, the 39-year-old ex-Chief Executive of The post The Startup Winechain Strengthens Its ‘Major International Wine Estates’ Team appeared first on Wine Industry Advisor.
- LearnAboutWine.com Presents the Champagne Challenge with Howlin’ Ray’sby Press Release on November 23, 2022 at 5:20 pm
Multiple Dates in January A Blind Bubble Tasting with Spicy Fried Chicken! November 23rd – LearnAboutWine has returned to in-person events with full force in 2023. Their popular “The Champagne The post LearnAboutWine.com Presents the Champagne Challenge with Howlin’ Ray’s appeared first on Wine Industry Advisor.